Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is clearly a good idea


Cheesy cover - delicious cookies

Ah baking cookies. The measuring, the melting, the mixing, the mess... Not that I don't love baking - I do. However, let's be honest, sometimes a girl just needs a cookie..or maybe two. Am I right? You know I am. I know I am.

Half a batch

My dear friend Blake gave me this book - Small Batch Baking - over the summer; I haven't used it until now. People - awesome. Imagine the possibilities. Here, I'll give you a second to think about the ability to make two cookies, two brownies, a personal-size cake with the perfect amount of icing.
.
..
...
Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh, and the cookies are very good.

1 comment:

  1. Madame Linguist,
    Pardon my ignorance, but how did I manage to not know of your fabulous blog?! Either I'm exceedingly dense or you're extremely crafty. Maybe a bit of both. ; ) It's official. I'm coming to your house for dinner at the next opportunity. Your cooking looks scrumptious !

    heart,
    em

    ReplyDelete